Bed Bug Prevention Tips
As the summer travel season nears it’s important to remember to practice Bed Bug Prevention Tips
- Check www.bedbugregistry.com to see if your hotel is listed.
- NEVER put suitcases on the bed
- Don’t put your clothes in the dressers at the hotel
- Inspect the seams of mattress for black specs, live bugs, eggs, and/or exoskeletons of bed bugs
- Inspect behind the head board
- Inspect behind picture frames of the wall
- It helps to bring a flashlight
- Place all dirty laundry in a separate bag to bring home and wash immediately
Should you bring home beg bugs, don’t PANIC! Call iPest immediately and we will provide you with a to do list and schedule your for a treatment as quickly as we can!